National Register of Historic Places
The historic Indianapolis Park and Boulevard System was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in March, 2003.
Storrow Kinsella Associations, Inc. prepared the nomination and has copies of Kessler’s original plans for the Indianapolis parks and boulevard system.
Indy Parks National Register Web Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Significance of the Indianapolis Park and Boulevard System
- Powerpoint Show
- Preview Historic Park and Boulevard system web site by Purdue Univ. students
- Indiana ASLA Award–Press Release
- National Register nomination team